BTC-E appears to have an API available at https://btc-e.com/api/1/ticker but this only lists the BTC/USD pair data. They also offer pairs of BTC against alternate currencies like Ixcoin and Tenebrix. I’ve tried the obvious stuff a la https://btc-e.com/api/2/ticker but no dice.
I’ll take an API from any other multi-currency exchange as well, really I just need a way to grab price easily from code without having to scrape HTML and deal with regex.
The URL to the api’s for other currencies are:
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/1/ticker – BTC/USD
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/2/ticker – IXC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/4/ticker – I0C/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/5/ticker – SC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/6/ticker – SC/USD
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/7/ticker – GG/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/8/ticker – TBX/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/9/ticker – FBX/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/10/ticker – LTC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/11/ticker – RUC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/12/ticker – RUC/USD
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/13/ticker – NMC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/14/ticker – LTC/USD
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/15/ticker – CLC/BTC
- https://btc-e.com/api/2/16/ticker – DVC/BTC
In the links below change the 1 to a number anywhere between 1-16 to match the category above.
Api for trades: https://btc-e.com/api/1/trades
Api for depth: https://btc-e.com/api/2/1/depth
Api for ticker: https://btc-e.com/api/2/1/ticker