I am following a tutorial here
I can’t get how to do the “use Vitamio as Android library project” .
How can I use it as an Android library project?
Create Library Project
Use following steps
- Select Android Project
- Select “Create Project from existing source”
- Click “Browse…” button and navigate to Vitamio in your PC
- After adding project,Click Finish (Now Vitamio project in your workspace)
- Right-click on your project -> Properties
- In Android->Library section click Add
- select recently added project -> Ok
Now you can use it as library project.
Import Above library Project
To import project,do following steps:
- In the Package Explorer, right-click your main project and select
- In the Properties window, select the “Android” properties group at
left and locate the Library properties at right.
- Click Add to open the Project Selection dialog.
- From the list of available library projects, select a project and
- When the dialog closes, click Apply in the Properties window.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
that’s it! enjoy