Can I use a standard tourist visa as a transit visa for UK/Schengen areas?

I am traveling to Poland and most of my flight options pass via London, or other Schengen countries. I will have a UK visa since my next destination is Birmingham. I won’t be leaving the airport area in the layovers. Do I require a transit visa in this scenario?


You don’t need a UK transit visa if you already hold a valid UK visitor visa.

See also Should my first trip be to the country which issued my Schengen Visa?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *