Using Schengen visa to enter Mexico

I have a valid Schengen visa in my Vietnamese passport. Can I use a Schengen Visa (Tourism) to visit Mexico ?


As stated by Timatic, the database used by airlines, yes you can.

Visa required, except for passengers with a valid visa issued
by Canada, Japan, USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member
for a maximum stay of 180 days

Note that the official immigration website is outdated, only stating that Schengen permanent residents, and not visa holders, are visa-exempt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *